The Revolution PRO Duallie is BOB’s most deluxe on-and off-road double stroller. Fully loaded for all your adventures, this stroller is perfect for intense workouts or leisurely strolls around the city. The Revolution PRO is amazingly versatile. It has hand-activated rear drum brakes for maximum control on downhill slopes and the locking swivel-front wheel allows for easy maneuverability through parks, city streets and other tight spots. Boardwalks, beaches and trails are no match for this stroller. The air-filled tires and a mountain bike-style suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride. The adjustable handlebar has 9 positions to provide a perfect fit for parents of different heights. One-hand near-flat recline accommodates sleeping children, while the fully upright seating position lets your child see the world on your adventures; seats can be adjusted separately. Never rethread again; hassle-free five-point no-rethread harness allows for easy adjustments and when you have finished your journey, the convenient two-step fold is complete in seconds. Your child will have a cool, comfortable ride thanks to the ventilated, padded seat and extra-large UPF 50+ canopy. Keep all supplies, gear, toys and snacks in the 2 interior seat pockets, 2 seatback pockets, and oversized cargo basket underneath the seat. This travel system ready jogging stroller can be combined with an infant car seat by BOB or Britax when using the BOB Duallie Infant Car Seat Adapter, sold separately. The Revolution Pro Jogging Stroller can be used from birth up to 50 pounds each seat; 0-8 weeks with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat; child height 44” or less. Adjustable padded handlebar height 33.5 to 50.5 inches. Maximum stroller dimensions 30.5” W x 43” H x 48” D. 180° range of motion
- Locking swivel-front wheel for stability when jogging and easy mobility while on the go in the city
- Air-filled tires and mountain bike-style suspension system offers an ultra-smooth ride, while the adjustable handlebar with hand brake provides downhill control
- No-rethread harness, one-hand near-flat recline, and 2-step fold allows for easy adjustments; ventilated, padded seat and extra-large UPF 50+ canopy ensures a cool, comfortable journey
- Travel system ready: Compatible with BOB infant car seats or Britax when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately)
- Fit: Birth to 50 pounds each seat; 0 – 8 weeks with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat, maximum child height 44 inches. Maximum stroller dimensions 30.5 W x 43 H x 48 D inches
- Seat Recline: One-hand adjustment, down to 70° from vertical.