Amazon.comSimple and classic, yet featuring precision-quality movement, the Citizen Women’s Eco Drive Two-Tone Watch offers minimalist style and high functionality for everyday wear. The craftsmanship shines through in the stainless steel case and bezel while the stainless steel bracelet features gold-toned accents for a traditional look. The clean, white dial displays everything you need–slender, gold-toned hour and minute hands along with black, easy-to-read Arabic numeral indexes, and a discreet calendar display. For added durability, the mineral crystal is scratch resistant. Plus, this watch is powered by Japanese quartz movement and fueled by natural and artificial light so it doesn’t require a battery. With a 180-day power reserve when fully charged, the Citizen Women’s Eco Drive Two-Tone Watch is also water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Silver- and gold-tone watch featuring white dial with black hour markers, date window at 3 o’clock, and white-filled gold-tone hands
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 26 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two-tone stainless steel bracelet with push-button fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving