Get more for your money from this comfortable, good-looking utility pant. It’s built of sturdy fabric for hard wear and easy care. The flattering flat front looks sharp wherever work takes you–field to the office, back shop to the back yard. Tradesmen swear by the 874’s comfort and durability; office guys praise the look, fit, quality, and price. The 874 is comprised of Heavyweight 8.5 oz. twill of easy-care and 65% polyester/35% cotton. The pant comes in a wide choice of fade-resistant colors with a 26″ to 72″ waist sizing variance.
- The sizes 37 and 39 length pants will have unhemmed bottoms; the labeling on the pant will have UU as the inseam, which is the Dickies identification for an unhemmed bottom.
- Our toughest, most popular work pant. Machine washable
- Classic rise that sits comfortably at waist with slightly tapered legs
- Wrinkle-resistant twill with built-in stain release. Distinctive, longer tunnel belt loops
- Welt back pockets. Ratcheting brass zipper. Permanent crease not on washed colors
- Ratcheting brass zipper