RX Mode (Receiver Mode)
1. Connect the device to your non Bluetooth headphone/home speakers or car stereo system with 3.5mm audio cable.
2. Pair the receiver to your smart device.
3. Now you can enjoy your music through your headphone, speakers, home stereo system/car stereo system, or answer hands free calls.
TX Mode (Transmitter Mode)
1. Pair the device to your Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth Speakers.
2. Plug it in your non-Bluetooth media devices (such as MP3, CD/DVD player, TVs, etc.) via 3.5mm audio cable or RCA cable.
3. Now you can enjoy your music via Bluetooth speakers/Bluetooth headsets from your non-Bluetooth media device!
Bluetooth Version: 4.1
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
Output Power Category: Class 2
Bluetooth Mode: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Bluetooth Range: Up to 33 feet
Working Current: 15mA (MAX)
Charge Voltage: DC 5.0V
– 1 ?? Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter
– 1 ?? Charging Cable
– 1 ?? 3.5mm Audio Cable
– 1 ?? 3.5mm Audio Adapter
– 1 ?? RCA Cable
– 1 ?? User Manual
Every MPOW Product includes a 45 days money-back & 18-month worry-free.
- EASY DUAL CONNECTIONS: After pairing successfully to the first Bluetooth device, just short press the paring switch to turn into the second pair. The easy pairing operation makes it different from others.
- HANDS-FREE CALLING: Simply pair your phone with the Bluetooth Adapter in receiver mode and its hands-free system can set free your hands during answer the calls and let you safely drive.
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN: 2-in-1 Bluetooth adapter with 3.5mm jack, bridges your Bluetooth device to your non-Bluetooth speakers or your Bluetooth speakers to your non-Bluetooth audio device. Up to 12 hours working time in both modes.
- ONE SWITCH BETWEEN TX AND RX MODE: TX Mode(Transmitter Mode): Pair the device to your Bluetooth headphones/Speakers, and then plug it in your non-Bluetooth media devices (such as MP3, TVs, etc.) via 3.5mm audio cable or RCA cable. Now you can enjoy your music from your non-Bluetooth media device! RX Mode(Receiver Mode): Connect the device to your non Bluetooth headphone/home speakers or car stereo system with 3.5mm audio cable, and then pair the receiver to your Bluetooth smart device.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1: Get high quality audio sound than the Bluetooth 4.0 version both in playing music and answering calls. Up to 33ft connection range guarantees low signal delay.