Polar Chest Strap and Transmitters sold as a set. Features: Works only with CS600 and RS800
The slim, light and waterproof T31 non-coded transmitter and belt set transmits accurate heart rate data to your compatible Polar heart rate monitor. It’s fully water resistant, designed for all weather conditions and provides up to 2500 hours of training usage. In addition, it is compatible with most gym equipment. Note: The T31 non-coded transmitter does not prevent cross-talk/interference from other heart rate monitors and electrical devices. For coded heart rate transmission we recommend the T31 coded transmitter or the H1 heart rate sensor. Please refer to User Manual for more information.
Note: Getting started with your T31 transmitter is easy. For best results, thoroughly moisten the back electrode areas of the transmitter with water and adjust the strap length to fit snug, but comfortable. Check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo is in the upright position. Tip: When you are finished with your workout, remove the transmitter, rinse with water and dry with a soft towel. Never store the transmitter wet, in a damp environment or in any kind of non-breathable material, such as a plastic bag or sports bag. Sweat and moisture may keep the electrodes wet and the heart rate sensor activated. This will shorten the battery life. Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Non-coded heart rate transmitter belt includes medium strap that fits 25 to 54 inch chest size
- Transmits HR data to Polar heart rate monitors using 5kHz transmission and compatible gym equipment
- Slim, lightweight, and completely waterproof
- Non coded version (doesn’t prevent crosstalk).Coded and non coded version both comes with similar user manual.
- Non user replaceable battery
- Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.