Science has never been so easy–or so much fun!
With The Everything Kids’ Science Experiments Book, all you need to do is gather a few household items and you can recreate dozens of mind-blowing, kid-tested science experiments. High school science teacher Tom Robinson shows you how to expand your scientific horizons–from biology to chemistry to physics to outer space.
You’ll discover answers to questions like:
- Is it possible to blow up a balloon without actually blowing into it?
- What is inside coins?
- Can a magnet ever be “turned off”?
- Do toilets always flush in the same direction?
- Can a swimming pool be cleaned with just the breath of one person?
You won’t want to wait for a rainy day or your school’s science fair to test these cool experiments for yourself!
- The Everything Kids Science Experiments Book Boil Ice Float Water Measure Gravity Challenge the World Around You