Closer to Nature’s award-winning range of Bisphenol-A-free (BPA) baby bottles are designed to promote content and easy feeding times. Developed with breastfeeding experts to mimic the breasts and nipples natural flex, stretch and movement, Closer to Nature’s 9-oz bottle is a natural choice when selecting a bottle. The soft silicone nipple feels like skin, and gently elongates and pulses during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action. The shape of the bottle, and the slow flow nipple with a super sensitive valve eliminates excessive airflow, so little ones ingest more milk or formula, and less air. The compact shape of these bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position, and to be closer to Mom or Dad. The easy-hold bottle is marked in millimeters and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in. The bottles and nipples are easy to clean and fill, and are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold.
- Bisphenol-a-free; Light and easy to hold
- 9 ounce size is perfect as baby grows and requires larger amounts
- Designed to promote content and easy feeding times
- Developed with breastfeeding experts
- Soft silicone nipple; Super sensitive easi-vent valve eliminates excess air